Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pawan Kalyan Is My Son Chiru

Pawan Kalyan Is My Son Chiru

He is my son: Chiru

Chiranjeevi has once again clarified that there are no differences between among the Mega brothers and said Pawan Kalyan is his son. “Media has been reporting that there are issues between me and Pawan Kalyan and so we avoiding each other. There is no truth in this, just the paths we selected are different but our goal is to serve the people with best interest. Pawan is my son,” said Chiru.

He also opined that there is nothing wrong in Pawan launching a political party. “Politics are different platform and I don't find fault in Pawan establishing Jana Sena. He want to serve the people as he is a very honest man. Pawan has created his own image and that is why he is being appreciated by the public in both film and political career,” added Chiru.

So with Chiru ample of explanation, the speculations about rift among the Mega brothers will come to an end.
(AW: Vamshi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AndhraWishesh Movie Trailer

Telugu Movies's videos on Dailymotion