Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kajal Dismisses The Rumor

Kajal dismisses the rumor of writing her Biography... 

Kajal dismisses the rumor of writing her Biography...

More recently the rumor of Actress Kajal Agarrwal soon penning down her memories and releasing them in the form of book made news. The actress has decided to make her intensions clear… responding to the rumor, Kajal said, 'I neither have time nor patience to write my Biography. Moreover, I have a long way to go as a actress and have to work in various roles. I am not wasting time, thinking to pen down my memories. Instead I will work in more films. Moreover, I am a private person and prefer to keep my memories to myself’.

On responding to the success of her recent releases ‘Nayak’ and ‘Special 26’ Kajal said, ‘No matter in what language you are acting, end of the day success matters and I am happy with the success of these films’…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AndhraWishesh Movie Trailer

Telugu Movies's videos on Dailymotion